Vomiting – reflex eruption of stomach contents (sometimes duodenum) through the mouth (sometimes through the nose). Vomiting mainly driven by a reduction in abdominal muscles; while the original part of the stomach closed tight, the body of the stomach relaxes, opens the entrance to the stomach, dilate the esophagus, the mouth. This entire reflex act regulated the vomiting center located in medulla oblongata. Vomiting is usually preceded by nausea, involuntary swallowing movements, rapid breathing, increased salivation and tears. Vomit usually consist of leftover food, gastric juice, mucus; may contain bile and other contaminants (blood, pus).
Signs of danger developing vomiting (if you have the following symptoms):
Vomiting occurs in a number of infections (scarlet fever, typhoid, etc.), Poisoning (food, medication, alcohol, drugs) accumulation in the blood of toxic metabolic products (vomiting at a lesion of the kidneys) in pregnant women with peritoneal irritation, gastritis, peptic and other diseases. In some cases, vomiting frees the body from harmful substances. Vomiting can also occur at strong disturbances, emotions negative, is a symptom of the disorder centers nervous system (stroke, concussion, meningitis, and so on.) Occur during stimulation of the vestibular apparatus (for example, motion sickness).
What to do when vomiting?
– Ask a neurologist.
The consequences of untreated vomiting in the early disease stage.
– Vomiting leads to numerous serious clinical and metabolic disorders.
Our comprehensive approaches to diagnosis vomiting
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins regional pools head, liver, kidneys, limbs
- Capillaroscopy smallest vessels of the body
- ECG screening of myocardial ischemic changes
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain
- Somatic review
- Neurological examination
- Overview rehabilitation – assessment of the vascular system adaptability to physical and emotional stress
- Psych diagnostics subject to the exclusion of psychosomatic origin diseases and exposure to emotional overload recorded on the vascular system.
What is the benefit of diagnosis and treatment of vomiting in our clinic?
The clinic works on innovative technologies MD Lushchyk UB, developed at the Scientific Center “Veritas”.
- Health Clinic Vessels owns copyrights innovative approaches to diagnosis and treatment of the body, which have been used successfully for 16 years in the market of honey. service:
- An integrated approach to assessing whole body pathology
- The emphasis on the study of vascular system as the main line of blood supply of organs and systems
- Exclusive technology research of the venous system of the body as a system of outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the body
- Assessment of the body at sufficient blood supply, organ or system functioning
- Evaluation of adaptability of the organism and its adequacy in terms of physical and psycho-emotional stress
- Grade Logic health (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to various environmental changes (meteotropic reations, meteosensitivity, meteopathy)
- Understanding the logic concessions to the body with certain diseases
Treatment programs of vomiting at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels:
Vomiting require an individual approach to the diagnosis of the entire cardiovascular system. Only after examination of all segments in vascular water supply system “heart-arteries-capillaries-veins-heart” can begin treatment vomiting.
Vomiting effectiveness of treatment in our clinic:
|Diagnosis (integrated examination)||We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation||Medical prophylaxis|
|We recommend||Out-patient treatment||Intensive medicated treatment||Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)||We recommend|
|It enables to improve health by|
|everyday||disease progress||10-15% for 1 month of treatment||10-30% for 1-2 months of treatment||constantly|