Visual agnosia is characterized by the loss of capacity for the visuognosis of objects (or their images) and phenomena of reality, although the sufficient sharpness of sight is preserved.
Risk signs of visual agnosia:
— Lack of ability to name objects, which are perceived, the disturbed synthesis of separate signs which are perceived in single unit.
What to do at the beginning of visual agnosia?
— Review of a neurologist, CT and МRI of the brain.
Consequences of untreated visual agnosia at the beginning of disease:
—Psychoneurological complex, deepening of deficit of visuognosis to complete irretrievable deficit.
Our comprehensive approaches to the diagnosis of visual agnosia
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins of head, liver, kidneys and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of fixed emotional loads on the vascular system
The benefits of diagnosis and treatment of visual agnosia in our clinic
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in Veritas Research Center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied for 20 years on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of blood outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
Treatment programs for visual agnosia at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
Visual agnosia requires an individual approach to the diagnosis of the entire cardiovascular system.
Only after examination of all segments in vascular supply system “heart-arteries-capillaries-veins-heart” we can begin treatment of visual agnosia.
The effectiveness of treatment of visual agnosia at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)||We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation||Medical prophylaxis|
|We recommend||Out-patient treatment||Intensive medicated treatment||Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by|
|Once a week||0-20% for a month, 50-70% for a year of continuous treatment||40-80% for 1-3 months of treatment||40-90% for 1-2 months up to stabilization||Once a half-year|