Strokes of pregnant women and mothers is a group of diseases which arise up as a result of sharp disorder of cerebral circulation. They are characterised by sudden disappearance or disorder of cerebral functions, which can result in a lethal result.
Risk signs of strokes of pregnant women and mothers:
- Suddenly the muscles of face, hand or leg become numb, as a rule, on one side of body. The paralysed side is always opposite of foci of defeat in a brain.
- A patient can not say words coherently and distinctly.
- Suddenly vision of one or both eyes gets worse sharply
- Co-ordination of motions is suddenly violated. Unsteadiness of step is marked, begins to grumble about dizziness
- Sharp sudden great head pain.
- As a rule, an arteriotony rises.
- The face of the patient is crimson-red color, pulse is tense and slow, breathing increased, a temperature is increased.
What to do at the beginning of strokes of pregnant women and mothers?
— Review of a doctor.
Consequences of untreated strokes of pregnant women and mothers at the beginning of disease:
— Terminating pregnancy, disability.
Our comprehensive approaches to the diagnosis of strokes of pregnant women and mothers
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins of head, liver, kidneys and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of fixed emotional loads on the vascular system
The benefits of diagnosis and treatment of strokes of pregnant women and mothers in our clinic
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in Veritas Research Center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied for 20 years on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of blood outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
The effectiveness of treatment of strokes of pregnant women and mothers at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)||We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation||Medical prophylaxis|
|We recommend||Out-patient treatment||Intensive medicated treatment||Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by|
|Monitoring for 1-2 months, for dynamic control of the vascular system||30-50% with consequences of the stroke||50-70% for the 1st month of treatment||50-90% for 103 months depending on the severity||Better to prevent stroke|