Diabetic angiopathy is a total defeat of large and shallow blood vessels at a diabetes mellitus.
Two years ago he asked to amputate his leg. Blood supply restoration is in the feet on a background of the combined atherosclerotic defeat, diabetes mellitus and post-thrombophlebitis syndrome.
Risk signs of diabetic angiopathy:
— Fatigueability, cramps in the muscles of shin, sensitiveness to cold of lower limbs, trophic changes of skin, diabetes mellitus.
What to do at the beginning of diabetic angiopathy?
— Review of an endocrinologist..
Consequences of untreated diabetic angiopathy at the beginning of disease:
— Decline of capacity.
Our comprehensive approaches to the diagnosis of diabetic angiopathy
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins of head, liver, kidneys and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of fixed emotional loads on the vascular system
The benefits of diagnosis and treatment of diabetic angiopathy in our clinic
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in Veritas Research Center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied for 20 years on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of blood outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
The effectiveness of treatment of diabetic angiopathy at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)||We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation||Medical prophylaxis|
|We recommend||Out-patient treatment||Intensive medicated treatment||Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by|
|Once a week||If necessary||10-70% for 1-3 courses of treatment, 20-30% effect from 1st course||If necessary||Regularly|