The ophthalmologist is engaged in examination of the organs of vision, reveals disorders, establishes the diagnosis, prescribes treatment. Often eye diseases are caused by disorders of the vascular circulation. In this case, treatment should be directed to the restoration of normal blood circulation.
The Clinic of Healthy Vessels specializes in vascular pathologies, perform the treatment of such ophthalmologic diseases:
- blurred image;
- decrease in visual acuity;
- disorders of visual perception;
- strabismus, wrong eye position;
- atrophy of the optic nerve.
Symptoms, when the ophthalmologist consultation is obligatory:
- deterioration in the vision quality in one or both eyes;
- dark spots before eyes;
- loss of individual sectors of view;
- narrowing the field of view;
- flashes, sparks before eyes;
- violation of visual perception;
- inability to focus the gaze;
- double vision;
- blur contours, loss of clarity.
Diagnosis of the vision organs in the Clinic implies additional studies:
- ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral vessels;
- neurological examination;
- consultations of related specialists (psychotherapist, rehabilitologist).
Only an integrated approach to the examination of patients enables to identify disorders, correctly interpret all the complaints and symptoms of the patient, to establish the true cause of poor health. A personalized approach to the treatment is applied for various diseases.
The oculist applies an integrated approach in the treatment and diagnosis of diseases to obtain a stable positive result. This ensures that the individual characteristics of the patient and the imbalance of the vascular system are revealed. Eye diseases are closely related to the vascular system. Drugs, physiotherapy and neurorehabilitation are used to treat them.
The Clinic of Healthy Vessels in Kyiv specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of vascular pathologies, which, among other things, affect the quality of vision. In addition to the oculist, a neurologist, a pediatrician, an endocrinologist, a cardiologist, and other narrow specialists conduct the examination. For the detection of problems, the ultrasound dopplerography of arteries and veins are used according to the patented method. To make an appointment, you need to call the clinic or submit a request on the website.