Otolaryngology deals with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the three organs that are in the physical ligament: ear, throat and nose. Treatment of ENT organs requires an integrated approach. The otolaryngologist specializes in the disorder of the ENT organs functioning, including the tonsils, maxillary sinuses, frontal and maxillary sinuses, and bronchi. Pathologies of ENT organs that experts of the Clinic deal with:
- hearing loss;
- inflammatory processes involving mucous membranes or certain organs of the nasopharynx (otitis media, pharyngitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, frontitis, laryngitis);
- neuropsychological disorders associated with hearing loss;
- hearing loss, deaf-mutism;
The Clinic of Healthy Vessels specializes in the treatment of diseases of various organs caused by impaired blood supply, including in the field of otolaryngology.
Symptoms that need to be addressed to specialists for consultation:
- tinnitus, pulsation, buzz, ringing;
- hearing impairment;
- deterioration of smell;
- reduced ability to distinguish sounds, impairment of musical hearing;
- nasal congestion;
- headache in the forehead;
- nasal discharge;
- high temperature;
- purulent discharge from the ear;
- nasal, voice changes.
The clinic applies various diagnostic examinations for the ENT organs that have proven to be effective:
USD of the main and peripheral vessels;
- consultation of specialists, including neurologists, rehabilitologists, psychotherapists.
Only an integrated approach enables to make a correct diagnose and start treatment on time.
Specialists of the Clinic of Healthy Vessels apply the author's innovative diagnostic methods based on a detailed check-up of the vascular system of a patient. After the restoration of normal blood supply to the internal organs, the functioning of these organs is fully restored. Evaluation of the body functioning, identification of pathological conditions, appointment of medical and physiotherapy treatment and an integrated approach ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the Clinic.
Clinic of Healthy Vessels is located in Kyiv. Convenient location, up-to-date equipment, informative diagnostics and a personalized approach provide patients with comfortable conditions for treatment. To make appointment for the consultation, you need to contact the staff by phone or submit a request on the website.