- Stenosis of spinal channel (spinal stenosis) is narrowing of spinal channel in one or more areas of the spine mostly in upper or lower sections.
- Spondylolisthesis is the disease of the spine when one of vertebrae is displaced forward or back in relation to other vertebrae.
Risk signs of degenerative diseases of the spine:
—Pain or cramp in legs
—Irradiated pain in the spine and thigh.
—Pain in the neck and shoulders.
—Pain in the underbody of the spine, which increases after loading or stretching of the spine
What to do at the beginning of degenerative diseases of the spine?
— To visit a neurologist.
The consequences of untreated early degenerative diseases of the spine:
— chronic pain in the underbody of the spine or legs, and also numbness, an occasional pain or weakness in legs. Strong neurothlipsia can cause problems with work of the intestine and urinary bladder, but it happens rarer.
Our comprehensive approach to the diagnosis of degenerative diseases of the spine
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins of head, liver, kidney and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of fixed emotional loads on the vascular system
The benefit of diagnosis and treatment of degenerative diseases of the spine at the Clinic of healthy vessels
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in the Veritas research center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied for 20 years on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of blood outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
Treatment of degenerative diseases of the spine at the Clinic of healthy vessels
Degenerative diseases of the spine requires an individual approach to diagnostic assessment of the entire cardiovascular system.
Intravascular pressure increases inside the arterial and venous vessels due to improper blood redistribution. Only after examination of all segments in vascular water supply system “heart-arteries-capillaries-veins-heart” we can begin treatment of degenerative diseases of the spine.
Effectiveness of treatment of degenerative diseases of the spine in the Clinic of Healthy Vessels:
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)||We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation||Medical prophylaxis|
|We recommend||Out-patient treatment||Intensive medicated treatment||Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by|
|Everyday||Disease progress||First 3 months to stop progress of the disease then +5-10% every month||First 3 months to stop progress of the disease then +5-15% every month||Constantly|