IstynaVeritas Clinic of Vascular Innovations together with B2B Vascular Technology Transfer introduce unique vascular technologies in the territory of Ukraine and abroad, such as
unique technologies for diagnostics, treatment and neurorehabilitation.
Who will find it interesting?: physicians of various specialties;
- diagnostic centers;
- family outpatient clinics;
- interns, subordinates;
- functional diagnosticians;
- vascular screening rooms in clinics and hospitals;
- rehabilitation centers;
- health resorts, beauty salons.Vascular Screening Technology (Capillaroscopy)
We are sure that any doctor’s workplace should be equipped with a capillaroscope!
Within a few minutes communicating with a patient, a doctor receives vascular status and is able to differentiate in screening mode any vascular pathogenesis of the existing nosology. The physician should personally monitor the process for the successful outcome of the treatment
A capillaroscope on your desktop enables you to view the life of your vessels non-invasively and quickly and make an effective decision on time.
We conduct courses on capillaroscopy!
Fundamentals of Capillaroscopy Methodology
Applied Aspects of Smart Vascular Screening Technology
Many diseases have their specific patterns depending on the injured organ and the stage of the disease development, so currently capillaroscopy and vascular screening is a tool of evidence-based medicine for monitoring and treatment in the following specializations:
Rheumatology – diagnostics of vascular pathology from Raynaud’s syndrome to gross lesions and destruction of the microcirculatory bed. Vascular screening determines the density of capillaries, their size, structural anomalies and the presence of hemorrhage.
Therapy – pathology of the heart and lungs, liver and kidneys depends directly on the state of blood supply. Today, venous congestion in these organs can be identified and monitored in the treatment of pneumonia, cardiac pathology, liver and kidney failure.
Cardiology / Cardiac surgery – doctors have the opportunity to perform a diagnostic check-up of the smallest element of the cardiovascular system – the capillary for timely diagnosis and development of effective treatment systems and preventive measures without surgery, and, if necessary, for cardiac surgery – to quickly evaluate the effectiveness of surgery already performed during the surgery.
Neurology – blood supply to the cerebral cortex depends directly on the state of microcirculation, it is capillaroscopy that enables you to see the problems of blood supply and to design them for cortical and brain deficiency.
Pulmonology – capillaroscopy enables to diagnose venous congestion in the lungs, to identify them it is possible to identify risks of developing acute and chronic pneumonia, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, to monitor the treatment process, minimizing venous congestion.
Oncology – capillaroscopy enables to diagnose cancer at an early stage. It is an effective method of monitoring the patient’s condition and the course of the disease at different stages of oncopathology. Pathological neoangiogenesis is the basis of tumor development. The timely detection of uncontrolled hypervascularization can significantly improve the patient’s condition. Capillaroscopy can objectify specific patterns of oncocapillaries as a variant of precancerous or cancerous lesions of certain organs.
Endocrinology – capillaroscopy can visualize specific patterns in thyroid pathology, pathological rearrangement against the background of menopausal disorders, observe the system of dysfunction of the corresponding glands and differentiate the pituitary intersystem disorders from the actual local disorders of the endocrine organs.
Vascular surgery – capillaroscopy is the evidence base for the surgeon to confirm the need for surgery and to confirm the effectiveness of the operation. Capillaroscopy displays the depth of peripheral artery or vein damage and allows the physician to personally monitor the process and observe the changes.
Ophthalmology – eyes are the farthest link in the cardiovascular system, they are the most sensitive to blood flow. Venous congestion or arterial ischemization can provoke episodes of visual acuity reduction, blurring of contours. Capillaroscopy helps the physician obtain additional information about the systemic variant of the disease. The vascular bottom of the eye shows local problems in the eye, and vascular screening reflects systemic problems.
Proctology – systemic lesions of the venous channel throughout the body, the doctor will be able to see by capillaroscopy, as well as diagnose patterns of oncocapillaries, which can give additional confirmation by 80% if the doctor suggests rectal cancer.
Andrology – men’s health is directly dependent on the blood supply. Erectile dysfunction, impotence, infertility – 70% depends on the vascular factor and the speed of vascular reorganization. It is capillaroscopy that will show your blood supply deficit and help you make an effective decision on time and quickly.
Gynecology / Obstetrics – endometriosis, infertility, fibroids have specific patterns of vascular screening. The presence of venous stagnation in the pelvic organs, showing capillaroscopy, requires personalized treatment and the need for monitoring by vascular screening. Therefore, this kind of non-invasive diagnosis makes it possible to prescribe effective treatment and monitor the process.
Neonatology – congenital microvascular pathology, perinatal encephalopathy, hydrocyphalus, chronic cerebral edema, and general blood supply deficits can be verified by vascular screening and help the physician timely select treatment for long-term irreversible brain changes. Neurosonography is a statement of fact that a problem is present, and Vascular screening is a tool for healing and tactics.
Paediatrics – a doctor’s desktop tool for identifying the health of a child who cannot voice their complaints and feelings. This is a hint of a baby’s somatic condition for hypotension, venous stagnation, chronic tissue swelling and risk of bleeding. Vascular screening is as a mirror for the clinician.
Gerontology – vascular screening is a necessary primary diagnosis for the elderly, who assesses the background and reserve capabilities, the state of neglect. In a few minutes the doctor will be able to identify the risk factor and choose the optimal treatment strategy: home, regular pay or resuscitation.
- Courses may be standard or individual, adjusted to the specific doctor / intern / sub-specialty specialization.
- Duration of training – 14 days
- Place of study – (for full-time form) Kyiv, 4, Academician Williams Str.
- Mandatory pre-approval of the course schedule (s) and full payment of the course (s) 10 calendar days before the start of study. *
- Courses include lectures, practical classes, seminars, and individual work.
- a Certificate is issued after completion,
* Payment is made on the company account. After completing the full course payment, you are given access to Google Calendar classes and access to lectures.
B2BVascular Technology Transfer Department
+38 096-598-82-89 (viber, whatsapp).
Sale of equipment
Angio Veritas™ Micro Vascular Screening Medical System for vascular diagnostics is a unique medical technology for early diagnostics of human systems and organs based on profound analysis of vascular and capillary states. In medical practice, it is called Vascular Screening Technology. Our technologies have been successfully used for the early diagnosis of cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and others prior to first symptoms.
We have created an innovative computer support system for Vascular Screening Technology that assists doctors to:
- make an accurate diagnosis;
- provides visualization of the diagnostic process;
- visual monitoring of a problem at different stages of treatment;
- intellectual analysis of identified deviations and possible risks.
The program can generate clinical conclusions in 4 languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian, Arabic.
Angio Veritas Micro Medical Screening Vascular Technology is used for visualising the smallest human vessels by the method of capillaroscopy. VST analyzes about 100 blood flow parameters in the arteries, veins and capillaries.
Vascular screening technology enables to identify the development of vascular pathology at early stages in various organs and in the body as a whole, to analyze the possible causes of cardiovascular pathology, to predict risks and to minimize them.
Angio VeritasTM Micro Vascular Screening Complex for a medical institution is:
- diagnostic equipment with turnkey analytic software;
- doctor’s training course;
- consulting support.
Recommended indicative areas of application:
- cardiology (IHD, unstable stenocardia);
- angiology (vascular pathologies);
- endocrinology (diabetes mellitus, thyroid disease, adrenal glands);
- non-invasive examination of the capillaries in the nail bed of extremities with interpretation of disorders and identification of risk factors for vascular diseases,
- monitoring of microcirculation at critical conditions,
- dynamic control of reactions of an organism to the treatment course after critical conditions, at cardio- and psychoneurological pathologies,
- effective in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with vascular problems, regardless of their location,
- assists in the choice of treatment regimen, since at once the doctor and the patient see the problems, discuss them together. The degree of patient confidence to the physician and the treatment modality increases after the patient sees changes in the capillaries in the treatment process,
- highly accurate (100% visualization, understandable for the patient),
- bloodless, painless, without the risk of infection, without radiation,
- no contraindications,
- diagnosis lasts for 10 minutes,
- the conclusion is clear both for a doctor and a patient.
The technology has been clinically tested on the basis of the Private Medical Center “Truthful Veritas Vascular Innovation Clinic and is well established. The level of diagnostics has increased by 32% as it has become possible to visualize and analyze the end element of the vascular system – the most remote and most sensitive to changes in blood supply to organs and systems.
Our technology is different from its analogues. Because it:
- does not require special service, presence of other specialists, additional equipment, consumables;
- is equipped with software in four languages (Ukrainian, Russian, English, Arabic);
- has an adequate value for money;
- provides low cost diagnostics;
- high self-sufficiency;
- offers affordable diagnostics to a consumer.
We offer not just a technology, but also ten years of experience in applying, training and consulting on interpretation and treatment. This allows you to get started immediately after your purchase.
Vascular Screening Technology incudes:
– Technical device for vascular screening to obtain the image of capillaries in the nail bed;
basic software for calculating and analyzing the images obtained;
specialized software for subtechnologies;
– Automated technology for clinical interpretation of information received;
– Training the methodology of obtaining images;
– Warranty and post-warranty service;
– Certificates and registration certificates in Ukraine;
– Advisory support;
– Licenses for the right to use an intellectual property product.
IT support is comprehensive support for users of Vascular Screening Technology.
- setting up a working place for VST
- after the acquisition and functioning of the technology we provide online questions and answers support within a month
- “electronic” support for interpretation of the received images when necessary
- warranty service
- post-warranty service
- ANGIOTHERAPY TECHNOLOGY FOR PERSONALIZED TREATMENT
Integrated check-up of the vascular system as an integral system of the closed arteriovenous-capillary tube – with its stability, elasticity of the vascular wall, vascular tone, hydrophility of the surrounding tissue. Instrumental objectification, modelling, planning of personalized treatment, prediction of vascular pathology risks.
Personalized techniques for restoration of nervous system functions by combining medical effects to restore the nervous system and blood supply for the brain, personalized complex work of doctors, rehabilitation team and medical staff by methods and under the supervision of Ulyana Lushchyk, MD, Prof., Academician of ATS.
Comments are closed.