Charcot-Marie amyotrophy– genetic disease which is displayed by slow diminishing of size of muscles in extremities and weakness of distal departments of feet. The basic sign of development of Charcot-Marie amyotrophy is a “cock” step.
The integrated non-invasive diagnostics of Charcot-Marie amyotrophy includes:
- Ultrasound of major and peripheral arteries and veins of head, hepar, kidney and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of registered and emotional loads on the vascular system.
The advantage of Charcot-Marie amyotrophy diagnostics and treatment in our clinic
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in the Veritas research center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied since 1996 on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of organ outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases.
Programs for Charcot-Marie amyotrophy treatment in the Clinic
Charcot-Marie amyotrophy requires the individual approach to diagnostics of the whole cardiovascular system. Only after the integrated examination of all the segments in the system of the vascular water line “heart-arteries-capillaries-veins-heart” the treatment should be started.
Effectiveness of Charcot-Marie amyotrophy treatment in the Clinic
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)||We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation||Medical prophylaxis|
|We recommend||Out-patient treatment||Intensive medicated treatment||Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by|