Atherosclerosis is a widespread disease which is expressed in growing in the wall of large and middle arteries of connecting tissues (sclerosis) in combination with a fatty percolation them of their internal membrane (atherosclerosis).
“Pain and spasms disappears after injections”
Interview with a patient, Shvets Ivan
Two years ago he asked to amputate his leg. The story about blood supply restoration in feet on a background of the combined atherosclerotic defeat, diabetes mellitus and post-thrombophlebitis syndrome.
Risk signs of atherosclerosis:
— The picture of illness fully depends on a place and prevalence of atherosclerotic defeat, but always shows the consequences of insufficiency of blood supply for tissues or an organ.
What to do at the beginning of atherosclerosis?
— Review of a doctor.
Consequences of untreated atherosclerosis at the beginning of disease:
—Stroke, heart attack of myocardium, heart attack of kidney, thrombosis of arteries of intestine, lower limbs. Rarer aneurysm of aorta that can result in a lethal consequence.
Our comprehensive approaches to the diagnosis of atherosclerosis
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins of head, liver, kidneys and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of fixed emotional loads on the vascular system
The benefits of diagnosis and treatment of atherosclerosis in our clinic
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in Veritas Research Center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied for 20 years on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of blood outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
Treatment programs for atherosclerosis at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
Atherosclerosis requires an individual approach to the diagnosis of the entire cardiovascular system.
Only after examination of all segments in vascular supply system “heart-arteries-capillaries-veins-heart” we can begin treatment of atherosclerosis.
The effectiveness of treatment of atherosclerosis at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)||We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation||Medical prophylaxis|
|We recommend||Out-patient treatment||Intensive medicated treatment||Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by|
|Once a month||0-10%||20-40% for 1st treatment course, 70-80% for 4 months of treatment||Up to100% for 4 months of treatment||In necessary|