Dementia (from the Latin. – The loss, Mentos – the mind, son. – Dementia) – acquired defect of higher nervous activity due to metabolic disorders in the brain tissue, which leads to the destruction of numerous connections between nerve cells and ultimately to death most cells.
“Mental retardation was cured in 70 years”
The dementia signs:
- Reduced memory for new names, dates, places, events, phone number assigned to forget just thing etc;
- It is more difficult to understand what is at stake, lost line of conversation;
- Promiscuity in what was said;
- Anxiety comes with minor problems, quick and sharp irritability, sensitivity to minor irritants;
- Disorientation signs (actually forgotten name, age, own profession, work or household duties) in the space (hard to understand city, apartment floor, underground station) and time (not immediately determined date, day of week, month)
Dementia causes may be different:
- Cerebral blood flow
- Mini stroke
- Large strokes
- Moved to head injuries
- Narcotic poisoning, alcohol abuse
- Excessive stress.
Severe dementia does not appear immediately, and increases gradually, worsening to severe conditions for 1-5 years.
What should be done at the beginning of dementia?:
— Consultation of neurologist and psychiatrist
—The patient is totally dependent on outside help. Characteristics language is reduced to the use of individual phrases and even individual words, and eventually it is completely lost.
Integrated non-invasive diagnosis of dementia, Alzheimer’s disease includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins regional pools head, liver, kidneys, limbs
- Capillaroscopy smallest vessels of the body
- ECG screening of myocardial ischemic changes
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain
- Somatic review
- Neurological examination
- Overview rehabilitation – assessment of the vascular system adaptability to physical and emotional stress
- Psych diagnostics subject to the exclusion of psychosomatic origin diseases and exposure to emotional overload recorded on the vascular system
What are the benefits of diagnosis and treatment of dementia in the Clinic?
Modern innovative approach to the problem of dementia for 3 courses for 40 days includes:
- Full diagnostics of the cardiovascular and central nervous system
- Planned hardware control treatment 1 time per week
- Correct tactics of treatment depends on the individual patient
- Adequate medication therapy, selection of nutrition and provision of domestic comfort.
Clinic owns copyrights innovative approaches to diagnosis and treatment of the body, which have been used successfully on the market of medical services since 1996:
- An integrated approach to assessing whole body pathology
- The emphasis on the study of vascular system as the main thoroughfare blood supply of organs and systems
- Exclusive technology research of the venous system of the body as a system of outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the body
- Assessment of the body at sufficient blood supply, organ or system functioning
- Evaluation of adaptability of the organism and its adequacy in terms of physical and psycho-emotional stress
- Grade Logic health (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to various environmental changes (meteotropic reations, meteosensitivity, meteopathy)
- Understanding the logic concessions to the body with certain diseases