Hydrocephalus – a accumulation of excess fluid in the brain of a child, in most cases due to obstruction (blockage) that disrupts the normal discharge of liquid.
Risk signs of hydrocephalus:
- Unusually large head
- Significant growth in head circumference
- Bulging fontanel at the top of the head
- The shift eyeballs to bottom
- Delay development
What to do in the early development of hydrocephalus?
The consequences of untreated hydrocephalus at the beginning of the disease:
Our comprehensive approach to the diagnosis of hydrocephalus
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins of head, liver, kidney and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of fixed emotional loads on the vascular system
The benefit of diagnosis and treatment of hydrocephalus at the Clinic
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in the Veritas research center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied since 1996 on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of blood outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
Hydrocephalus treatment at the Clinic
Hydrocephalus requires an individual approach to diagnostic assessment of the entire cardiovascular system.
Intravascular pressure increases inside the arterial and venous vessels due to improper blood redistribution. Only after examination of all segments in vascular water supply system “heart-arteries-capillaries-veins-heart” we can begin treatment of hydrocphalus.
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)||We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation||Medical prophylaxis|
|We recommend||Out-patient treatment||Intensive medicated treatment||Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by|
|Once a weak,
Once a month depending on the severity of the disease and the age of a patient
|Disease progress||5-10% for the first month of treatment, 10-15% for each next month||10-20% for 3 months of treatment, for 3 months of treatment we reach 6-9 months of the development||Individual|