Hyperactivity is the state of excessive psychical and motive activity which disturbs a child in preschool and school age.
Risk signs of hyperactivity, a child is in:
- Permanent motion and can not control itself, can not stop, rest; even when gets tired – moves however, until hysterics will not begin;
- talks quickly and much, slurs, interrupts, can not listen to the end; constantly puts the enormous amount of questions, but can not patiently even hear out an answer or explanation;
- it is very difficult to inlay to sleep, it very badly falls asleep, sleep uneasy, wakes up often; suffers on intestinal disorders, allergy.
What to do at the beginning of hyperactivity?
— Review of a neurologist.
Consequences of untreated hyperactivity at the beginning of disease:
— Delay of development, unsuccessful studies, conflict in relations, difficulties with professional orientations, insoluble problems of the personal life.
Our comprehensive approaches to the diagnosis of hyperactivity
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins of head, liver, kidneys and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of fixed emotional loads on the vascular system
The benefits of diagnosis and treatment of hyperactivity in our clinic
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in Veritas Research Center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied for 20 years on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of blood outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
The effectiveness of treatment of hyperactivity at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)
|We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation
|Intensive medicated treatment
|Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by
|Once a week
|May progress in delay of development
|10% for 3 months of treatment
|15-20% for 2-3 months of treatment, for 3 months we can achieve 1 year of psycho-emotional development of a child