Hypothalamic (diencephal ) syndrome is a group of disorders that occur in case of hypothalamic area lesion.
Signs of risk of hypotalamic (diencephal ) syndrome development (if you have the following symptoms)
Usually – palpitation, shiver, occasionally – respiratory disturbance. Such fits are accompanied by sensation of death anxiety and they usually end up with heavy urination and, sometimes, diarrhea.
What to do at the beginning of hypothalamic (diencephal ) syndrome development
Visit a neurologist.
The consequences of ignorance of hypothalamic syndrome treatment at the disease onset
It can lead to diabetes, obesity, and dysfunction of endocrine glands.
Our integrated approaches to hypothalamic syndrome diagnostics
The integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound of great and peripheral arteries and veins of head, hepar, kidney and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocard
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of registered and emotional loads on the vascular system
The advantage of hypothalamic syndrome diagnostics and treatment in the Clinic
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in the Veritas scientific center.
The clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied on the health care market since 1996:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of organ outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependance, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
Programs for hypothalamic syndrome treatment in the Clinic
Hypothalamic syndrome requires an individual approach to diagnosis of the whole cardiovascular system.
Intravascular pressure increases in arterial and venous vessels when blood redistribution is disturbed. Treatment of hypothalamic syndrome can be started only after examining all the segments in the system of the vascular water line “heart-arteries-capillaries-veins-heart”.
Effectiveness of hypothalamic syndrome treatment in the clinic
|Diagnosis (integrated examination)||We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation||Medical prophylaxis|
|We recommend||Out-patient treatment||Intensive medicated treatment||Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)||We recommend|
|It enables to improve health by|
|Once a week||symptomatic||70-90% for 3 months of treatment; Cure in 90% of cases for 6 months-1 year of treatment
|If necessary||Once per 6 months|