Coronary heart disease (also known as coronary artery disease and ischemic heart disease) is a disorder in circulation in coronal vessels that results in an insufficient blood supply for cardiac muscle.
Signs of the risk of coronary heart disease:
—Pains or discomfort begin to appear in a thorax during the physical loading. They can irradiate (conduct) in the left arm, back, neck or jaw. Sometimes feeling of shortage (lack) of air at walking which compels to stop can be the only sign of insufficiency of coronal circulation.
What to do at the beginning of coronary heart disease?
— Review of a cardiologist.
Consequences of untreated coronary heart disease at the beginning of disease:
—Stenocardia which can then result in development of heart attack of myocardial infarction.
Our comprehensive approaches to the diagnosis of coronary heart disease
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins of head, liver, kidney and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of fixed emotional loads on the vascular system
The benefits of diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease in our clinic
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in Veritas Research Center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied for 20 years on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of blood outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
Treatment programs for coronary heart disease at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
Coronary heart disease requires an individual approach to the diagnosis of the entire cardiovascular system.
Only after examination of all segments in vascular supply system “heart-arteries-capillaries-veins-heart” we can begin treatment of coronary heart disease.
The effectiveness of treatment of coronary heart disease at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)||We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation||Medical prophylaxis|
|We recommend||Out-patient treatment||Intensive medicated treatment||Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by|
|Once a week||30-40%||50-70% for 2 month treatment||40-85% for 2-3 treatment courses||Once a quarter|