Mucopolysaccharidosis is a group of rare genetic diseases caused by a lack (deficiency) of certain enzymes that help split certain fats and carbohydrates into simple molecules.
Signs of danger of mucopolysaccharidosis:
– disproportionately small stature, delayed starts with the first year of life.
– coarse facial features, overhanging forehead, large tongue, ears and teeth deformity.
– deformed chest, expressed kyphosis of thoracic and lumbar sections of the spine.
– typical limiting of the mobility of the joints, enlargement of the liver and spleen, umbilical and inguinal hernia.
– radiologically detected early ossification of occipital-parietal suture, “fish vertebrae”.
What to do at the beginning of mucopolysaccharidosis?
— visit a child neurologist.
The consequences of untreated at the beginning of mucopolysaccharidosis disease:
— Violation of mind, irreversible deformation of bones.
Our comprehensive approach to the diagnosis of mucopolysaccharidosis
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins of head, liver, kidney and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of fixed emotional loads on the vascular system
The benefit of diagnosis and treatment of mucopolysaccharidosis at the Clinic of healthy vessels
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in the Veritas research center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied for 20 years on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of blood outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
Treatment of mucopolysaccharidosis at the Clinic of healthy vessels
Mucopolysaccharidosis requires an individual approach to diagnostic assessment of the entire cardiovascular system.
Intravascular pressure increases inside the arterial and venous vessels due to improper blood redistribution. Only after examination of all segments in vascular water supply system “heart-arteries-capillaries-veins-heart” we can begin treatment of mucopolysaccharidosis.
Effectiveness of treatment of mucopolysaccharidosis in the Clinic of Healthy Vessels:
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)||We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation||Medical prophylaxis|
|We recommend||Out-patient treatment||Intensive medicated treatment||Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by|