Otitis, frontitis, maxillary sinusitis a group of diseases, which are united by one concept as inflammation. An otitis is an inflammation of middle ear, frontitis is an inflammation of frontal sinus, an sinusitis is an inflammation of maxillary sinus of nose.
Risk signs of otitis, frontitis, sinusitis:
- Symptoms of frontitis : clinically marked pain in area of forehead, especially in the morning, disturbance of the nasal breathing and secretion from the corresponding half of nose.
- Symptoms of otitis: pain in an ear, festering excretions from an acoustic duct, and also the increased temperature.
- At a maxillary sinusitis there is the stuffiness in the nose that results in nasality of voice and mouth breathing. In addition, through the man can partly lose sense of smell and taste.
What to do at the beginning of otitis, frontitis, sinusitis?
— Review of an otolaryngologist.
Consequences of untreated otitis, frontitis, sinusitis at the beginning of disease:
— Local mononeurology, fall of sensible or motive function of the staggered nerve.
Our comprehensive approaches to the diagnosis of otitis, frontitis, sinusitis
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins of head, liver, kidneys and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of fixed emotional loads on the vascular system
The benefits of diagnosis and treatment of otitis, frontitis, sinusitis in our clinic
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in Veritas Research Center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied for 20 years on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of blood outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
Treatment programs for otitis, frontitis, sinusitis at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
Otitis, frontitis, sinusitis requires an individual approach to the diagnosis of the entire cardiovascular system.
Only after examination of all segments in vascular supply system “heart-arteries-capillaries-veins-heart” we can begin treatment of otitis, frontitis, sinusitis.
The effectiveness of treatment of otitis, frontitis, sinusitis at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)
|We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation
|Intensive medicated treatment
|Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by
|Once a week
|20-40% for a month depending on pathology
|50-90% for 1-2 months of treatment
|Once a month