Radiculitis is a general term, which is used in neurology for explanation of symptoms which are related to the prelum and inflammation of medullispinal roots.
Signs of the risk of radiculitis:
— Pain is in a back and neck, weakness in muscles, pricking and also numbness in the area of innervation to the nerve.
What to do at the beginning of radiculitis?
— To visit a neurologist.
Consequences of untreated radiculitis at the beginning of disease:
— In the late stages the local atrophy and dying off of tissues are possible.
Our comprehensive approach to the diagnosis of radiculitis
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins of head, liver, kidney and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of fixed emotional loads on the vascular system
The benefit of diagnosis and treatment of radiculitis at the Clinic
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in Veritas Research Center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied since 1996 on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of blood outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
Treatment programs for radiculitis at the Clinic
Radiculitis requires an individual approach to the diagnosis of the entire cardiovascular system.
Intravascular pressure increases inside the arterial and venous vessels due to improper blood redistribution. Only after examination of all segments in vascular water supply system “heart-arteries-capillaries-veins-heart” can initiate treatment of radiculitis.
The effectiveness of the treatment of radiculitis at the Clinic
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)
|We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation
|Intensive medicated treatment
|Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by
|70-90% for 3 months of treatment, recovery in 90% of cases for six months- year treatment.