Subarachnoid haemorrhage is an acute disorder of cerebral circulation, which arises up as a result of haemorrhage in the periencephalic area and accompanied by changes both in its membranes and in tissues of the brain with appearance of proof neurological symptoms.
Signs of the risk of subarachnoid haemorrhage:
— There is a local headache in area of brow, eye sockets (like migraine), epileptic attacks of not clear origin, and also temporal disorder of functions of nerves adjoining to the vascular catastrophe: cross-eye, pain in area of face
What to do at the beginning of subarachnoid haemorrhage?
- To visit a neurologist,
- make CT and MRT of the brain,
- puncture of the spinal cord to confirm the diagnosis.
Consequences of untreated subarachnoid haemorrhage at the beginning of disease:
— High danger of appearance of the repeated haemorrhages which flow more difficult.
Our comprehensive approach to the diagnosis of subarachnoid haemorrhage
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins of head, liver, kidney and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of fixed emotional loads on the vascular system
The benefit of diagnosis and treatment of subarachnoid haemorrhage at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in Veritas Research Center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied for 20 years on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of blood outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
Treatment programs for subarachnoid haemorrhage at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
Subarachnoid haemorrhage requires an individual approach to the diagnosis of the entire cardiovascular system.
Intravascular pressure increases inside the arterial and venous vessels due to improper blood redistribution. Only after examination of all segments in vascular water supply system “heart-arteries-capillaries-veins-heart” can initiate treatment of subarachnoid haemorrhage.
The effectiveness of the treatment of subarachnoid haemorrhage at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)||We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation||Medical prophylaxis|
|We recommend||Out-patient treatment||Intensive medicated treatment||Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by|
|–||–||–||30-70% for long-term rehabilitation||Once a quater|