Multiple sclerosis is a disease, at which the immune system of a human destroys the bioshield of nerve, which results in gradual disabling increasing loss of control above walking, standing, sitting and shallow motions.
Signs of the risk of multiple sclerosis:
- rapid fatigue
- a weakness
- doubling in eyes
- inability to heave up extremities
- absence of co-ordination of motions
- shaking of fingers
- loss of eyesight
- impossibility to talk
- urinary incontinence and loss of sensitivity
What to do at the beginning of multiple sclerosis?
— To visit a neurologist. Hospitalization according to prescription.
Consequences of untreated multiple sclerosis at the beginning of disease:
Problems arise up because of protracted immobility, contractures, falling, psychological inconvenience because of urinary incontinence. Blindness, movement in an invalid light cart, lack of self-service, frequent intensifying and motion violations influence on a capacity for independent work and vital functions.
Our comprehensive approach to the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis
Integrated non-invasive diagnostics includes:
- Ultrasound diagnostics of main and peripheral arteries and veins of head, liver, kidney and limb regional circulation
- Capillaroscopy of the thinnest vessels of the human body
- ECG-screening of ischemic changes in myocardium
- Electroencephalography – assessment of the brain functioning
- Somatic examination
- Neurological examination
- Rehabilitation examination – assessment of adaptiveness of the vascular system to physical and emotional loads
- Psychodiagnostics on the subject of exclusion of psychosomatic etiology of the disease and influence of fixed emotional loads on the vascular system
If necessary additional consultation of another experts.
The benefit of diagnosis and treatment of multiple sclerosis at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
The clinic’s work is based on innovative technologies of Lushchyk U.B., MD developed in Veritas Research Center.
Our clinic operates with author’s innovative approaches to diagnostics and treatment of the whole human body that have been successfully applied for 20 years on the health care market:
1) The integrated approach to assessment of pathologies of the whole human body
2) The emphasis on the vascular system investigation as the main channel of organs’ and systems’ blood supply
3) Unique technologies for investigation of the venous system as the system of blood outflow – a prototype of a sewerage system in the human body
4) Assessment of the organism’s functioning on the level of blood supply sufficiency and organ or system functioning
5) Assessment of the organism’s adaptiveness and adequacy of its functioning on physical and psychoemotional loads
6) Assessment of the logic of recreational (sanogenic) or pathological adaptations of the organism to different environmental changes (meteodependence, meteosensitivity, meteoropathies)
7) Comprehension of the logic of organism’s responses to different diseases
Treatment programs for multiple sclerosis at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
Multiple sclerosis requires an individual approach to the diagnosis of the entire cardiovascular system.
Intravascular pressure increases inside the arterial and venous vessels due to improper blood redistribution. Only after examination of all segments in vascular water supply system “heart-arteries-capillaries-veins-heart” can initiate treatment of multiple sclerosis.
Today the world medicine has dozens of illnesses of the nervous system that are so-called less- or non-treated, in other words treatment without the expected effect. Such situation with ineffective treatment of MS disappoints both doctors and patients. The numerous scientific clinical and pharmacological laboratories of the world work for the search of effective treatment of MS, however the majority of cases does not show successes in this direction.
Therefore collective of practical and research workers in medicine, pedagogics, engineering and digital high-tech of Clinic of Healthy Vessels for 20 years works above introduction and improvement of new conception in treatment of MS patients and attained perceptible successes in this direction. For today this private medical establishment legally can be named as a world leader with the Ukrainian root and Ukrainian research-practical potential that has created a technology for a new approach to treatment not only MS but also a number of problem illnesses in medicine.
Treatment of MS at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels does not requireobigatory use of immune-modulating drugs, however requires certain tactics for a patient. It requires innovative diagnostics of the whole cardiovascular system and the head and spinal cord in particular. Treatment of MS patients has necessarily planned monitoring. The expected changes are presented by braking of development of pathological symptoms of MS, their stabilizing and regress with fast forming of compensatory mechanisms of organic defect, which results in diminishing of depth of disability, improves household, social activity and at the early beginning of treatment enables to go back to adequate professional activity. Pathological psychological aspect diminishes substantially, and in greater part of cases finally and beyond retrieve solves problem of disappointment, emotional oppression and ideas about inevitability of own death on own eyes after a long-term unsuccessful fight.
The effectiveness of the treatment of multiple sclerosis at the Clinic of Healthy Vessels
|Diagnostics (integrated examination)||We suggest to choose the following treatment modes: out-patient, medicated or integrated treatment with rehabilitation||Medical prophylaxis|
|We recommend||Out-patient treatment||Intensive medicated treatment||Individually selected integrated treatment+ rehabilitation (neurorehabilitation)
|It enables to improve health by|
|Once in3 months||Supportive||50-70% for six months of treatment||50-100% for a year of continuous treatment||Once in six months|